Conditions and terms
Terms of website use IBERIMO
The purpose of these General Conditions is to provide all the conditions of access and use of the Site accessible under the address www.iberimo.com
(hereinafter "IBERIMO" or the "Editor"), property of SAS CALL HYBRID with a capital of 50,000 euros registered in the Saint-Etienne Trade and Companies Register under the number 484 797 659, having its registered office at 12 Fontclauze 42240 CALOIRE (France).
Director of publication :
Mr Thierry BOURGIER (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Information sources :
- Photographs : Panoramio
- Various information: Wikipedia
Design / Hosting: Design: IBERIMO Hosting: OVH
Email: contact form
The access to our website under the link www.iberimo.com involves the awareness of these terms under the last online version.
All persons are interviewed thanks to these terms as natural person or legal entity who access our website through your internet connection.
1. Website description
1) The publisher offers on the website all types of rental properties in Spain, but also in other territory, you can find the list on the website homepage. The publisher explains thematically each accommodation and its features, its availability and the price, he also gives information about the geographical area whish the accommodation is located.
2) If the booking of the stay is charged and submitted to the acceptation of the general conditions of booking, the access to our website, has all descriptions of each accommodation which are all frees. The publisher is free in the selection and the organization of information about the accommodation offered, as well as the functionality and the accessible services on the website.
3) He can publish and suppress at any time all or part of this information and the accommodations offered for booking, he can also change and suspend temporarily or for good all or part of functionalities and services offered in the website.
4) For any question about the website and the publisher activities, the visitors are invited to contact IBERIMO al the contact details which appear in these terms.
2. ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY
1) The access to our website is controlled constantly, but in case of force majeure or events out of control, and subject to the present breakdowns and technical interventions, maintenance, and the update of our website, each event can exercise an interruption of our website.
2) Otherwise, thanks to the internet connection, IBERIMO cannot handle a functioning of the website 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
1) The publisher shares in the website, only reliable and qualitive information about the properties and tourist information about geographical areas where the properties are located.
2) IBERIMO is not forced to a performance obligation; it doesn’t give any guarantee accessible information in the website.
3) IBERIMO is not responsible for direct or indirect damage incurred by users in connection with the website and in connection with the use of the website.
4) IBERIMO doesn’t exercise any surveillance in the websites linked to our website via hyperlinks and decline any contents posted on it.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1) All information, texts, questionnaires, graphics, logos, icons, pictures, audio or video clips, brands, software, features which appear on our website, are protected by copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved.
2) The user has to use with loyal and honest way the accessible information on the website, and he is not entitled to market it to others. Thanks to his civil liability and criminal liability, the user is not entitled to copy, sum up, modify and repeat the contents without the publisher express permission according to article 4.
3) The whole website, and all pages dedicated to each properties offered to the reservation on the website, which include all contents and their modalities of consultation, and establish base data of the website. These base data are reserved by IBERIMO , and are protected by copyright laws and treaties (law of July 1st 1998 about base data protection). In this case the user has not to copy, translate, modify, represent and give out the contents of these base data.
The use of software or robots which take information from the website can be prohibited in these conditions.
5. PRIVACY AND PERSONNAL DATA
1. In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and liberties, and the decision of the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) of 10 July 2006 to abolish the obligation to declare a website in favour of the procedure for declaring the processing associated with the said site, IBERIMO has declared its customer/prospect file to the CNIL.
2. Visitors have, in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 6 January 1978, the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to modify, rectify and delete them.
To exercise this right, they need only send a letter or e-mail to the contact details given at the top of this document, or send a request via the contact form.
3. Personal data relating to Visitors, collected via the forms, and all future information, are intended for the exclusive use of the Publisher, within the framework of the implementation of the services offered to Visitors on the Site, and are not subject to any communication or transfer to third parties, other than the technical service providers who may be in charge of the management of the Site, who are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for the specific operation for which they are required to act.
4 - The information collected on our site is of 3 types
a - The information collected on the booking form, surnames, first names, addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth and e-mail addresses, are recorded in a file used by IBERIMO to manage bookings.
They are intended for the marketing, sales and accounting departments (our database is not sold to any canvassing site).
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, including the fulfilment of any legal or accounting requirements and any legal accountability obligations.
In determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and the possibility of achieving those purposes by other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
This data is passed on to local hirers to organise your accommodation and contact you if necessary
All these recipients of personal data guarantee the protection of your data. The transfer of data to third parties is prohibited.
In accordance with the law "informatique et libertés", you can exercise your right to access and rectify your personal data by contacting: IBERIMO email@example.com or 0033 4-77-29-46-80 or by mail at IBERIMO 12 Fontclauze 42240 CALOIRE
b - The information collected in the context of payment by credit card on the PAYZEN site complies with the rules relating to the protection of personal data. More information on https://www.lyra.com/gdpr/
This information is not stored, transmitted, edited or printed in any format whatsoever. It is the subject of a single transaction per entry.
c - Iberimo has computerised means intended to : Collecting the identities of the occupants of the holiday rentals
The information recorded is reserved for the use of the department(s) concerned and may only be communicated to the following recipients Real estate agency in charge of the accommodation
Some of these recipients are located outside the European Union, in particular in : Spain
These recipients will be given the following data: Name First name Nationality ID card or passport number
The transmission of this data to recipients located outside the European Union is an obligation of declaration of the occupants to the Spanish authorities
The following guarantees have been taken to ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data: The country offers an adequate level of protection
The data is kept for 3 years and in accordance with the modified law "informatique et libertés" of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify the information concerning you.
You can access the information concerning you by contacting: Iberimo -firstname.lastname@example.org
4 - As part of our newsletter programme, the client will be systematically offered an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email to stop the sending of future newsletters.
5a. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
1. In order to enable the use of the Site, the Visitor is informed that one or more cookies (data files) will be placed on his hard disk for a limited period of time.
Cookies do not contain any personal information, their role being mainly to identify the Visitor when he connects to the Site and to facilitate his navigation on the Site.
Cookies are also used to establish statistics concerning the number of visits to the Site and the methods of navigation on the Site, in particular to
- Evaluate the traffic on the Site and its audience share, each person accessing the Site being allocated a unique cookie which then makes it possible to determine the mode of use of the Site, and which can help the server to target its advertising according to the centres of interest and the behaviour of the Visitors to the Site;
- Evaluate the share of the audience of advertisers on the Site.
This cookie is kept on the Visitor's computer for 12 months, knowing that when it expires and if the Visitor connects to the Site again, a new cookie will automatically be placed on the Visitor's computer.
The Visitor has the option of rejecting cookies or destroying them, it being specified that this will make it difficult, if not impossible, to use the Site.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Choose the "Tools" menu then "Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" icon
3. Locate the "Cookie" menu and select the options that suit you
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
1. Select the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab
3. Select the desired level with the cursor
However, the use of the Site could be altered or even impossible in this case.
2. Visitors' data will also be used to reinforce and personalise communication with them, in particular through newsletters to which they may have subscribed.
3. The Publisher keeps the Visitors' personal data on its own servers and undertakes to keep the personal data collected strictly confidential.
1. For any question you can contact the publisher
2. These conditions include the publisher and the user’s obligation
The publisher can change these terms.
The new clauses will rule all relationships between the parties, and only the new version will be admissible,
3. Supposing that one of the provision of the conditions would be considered as invalid, in virtue of a legal or regulatory disposition, present or future, or a justice decision signed by the authority and which emanate from a competent jurisdiction or body , this contract disposition would be considered as no written, all others dispositions of this contract by keeping binding force between parties.
4. These conditions are ruled by French law for the substantive rule and the technical rules.
All disagreement from execution or interpretation of dispositions of these conditions make parties to get closer and try to find an amicable situation to their litigation, before having recourse to the competent court.
IN THE EVENT OF THE VISITOR WILL BE A PROFESSIONAL, THE LITIGATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN FRONT OF THE COMMERCIAL COURT OF SAINT-ETIENNE (42), HOWEVER MULTIPLE RESPONDENTS OR GUARANTEE CALL.